2 c. boiling water
1 (6 oz) pkg lime Jello
1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple
1 (8oz) box cream cheese
1 c. heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Soften cream cheese. Whip with crushed pineapple (include liquid) and set aside.
- Whip cream and refrigerate.
- Pour boiling water over Jello. Wisk until disolved. Freeze Jello in the Kitchen Aid bowl until it's the consistency of loose jam. Freeze the beater too.
- Whip Jello until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold in cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into bowl and refrigerate until set.